What is your name and where are you from?
– Hi! I am Hiba Dandachli, I’m from Lebanon
Who are your favorite designers?
– My Favorite designers are Giambatista Valli, Dior, Ralph & Russo, Del Pozo and last but never least Azzi & Osta.
What are your best styling tips?
– My top styling tip ever is to always highlight the waist when you can! Highlighting the waist gives the silhouette more femininity & edge.
What is your must have wardrobe item?
– Shoes, Shoes & a never ending collection of them!
Tell us something about yourself, that you would like our audience to know.
– I’m a cars fanatic, especially those that have something I call the “fear factor” i.e. the wow effect of the headlights once the car comes into sight.
Do you have a favorite book? If yes, which one and why?
– I’m not really a book reader. I prefer articles that tackle matters like human behavior & psychology & nevertheless Fashion!
Our brand name is ‘Osheq’ which means Extreme Love or Extreme Passion – what does the word Osheq mean to you? or what is your own Osheq story?
– I will be very honest and tell you, I thrive on “Extreme Passion” And I can only be happy in life if I keep my passion sources by my side. This portrays itself through my work on the blog.